måndag 3 juni 2013

Be the star you like to see or show them who try to pull you down, that you are higher than them.

Do you like to see a star, look at me. Look carefully. I have wrinkles, I have dyed hair. I am 50 in a few years and in menopause.
A lot of people has stepped on me in life. I have been misunderstood, betrayed and bullied.

I do not need your attention to know if I am good enough!

Because those who made life miserable for me, has given me fuel to believe in myself.
I'm stronger than ever. I have a rare luminosity.

I am damn good looking and high intelligent. My setbacks which have been many, have shaped me into the person I am today.

You can shine like a star, without attention from other. I can, so can you.

I bring light of hope and fighting spirit to all of you.

Oceans of Love. 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar